Hill Country Travel Center’s easy to use online travel planning tools and detailed listings make it a snap to plan, organize, and book your personal Texas Hill Country getaway, Hill Country lodging, family Hill Country vacation, reunion, business conference, or another journey to the scenic Hill Country of central Texas.
The best of the Texas Hill Country is just a click away. Start now!
- Use our Accommodations locator to find and book a bed & breakfast, guest ranch or another unique place to stay in the Hill Country, or book meeting space, a campsite, or RV space using the locator or other links.
- Explore our urban and rural Hill Country Destinations, both large and small, for places to eat, attractions, events, shopping, the nearest golf or tennis club, a lake, river, or stream for your favorite water sport or activity, and much, much more.
- Find specials, discounts, vacation packages, vacation ideas, and last-minute deals.
- Plan a Texas Hill Country road trip, scenic drive, or tour using our interactive travel map and mileage calculator.
- Register, and save your personal Hill Country trip itinerary to share with others.
Traveling outside the Texas Hill Country?
No problem! Use our online travel partner to book a flight or cruise, rent a car, or ride the rails to points in and beyond the TX Hill Country.
Three miles northeast of the quaint village of Wimberley, this early Texas style Inn and three rustics, secluded, cedar cabins are located on 25 hillside wooded acres. Relax and enjoy the magnificent views from the double porches of the 2½ story Inn on the rim of the valley below.
The Inn has 3 suites with private baths. Two of the rooms have queen-sized beds and one room has a king-sized bed with a fireplace. All rooms have private entrances onto the porch.
All guests are invited to relax in the lounge/library with fireplace, games, and books or soak up the view in the hot tub on the porch. Kitchen and dining area for your gourmet breakfast.
Cabin guests have breakfast delivered to their door. Scattered down the hill are three cedar cabins. All have full porches, fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, fully equipped kitchens, microwaves, and king-sized beds. Enjoy full privacy at each cabin from the porch swings or hike one of the trails at Southwind
Out of consideration for other guests at the Inn, children and pets are welcomed in the cabins only. Two of the cabins are wheelchair friendly. Cabin guests are invited to use the hot tub and library at the Inn if they choose.
Enjoy the beautiful sunsets, gentle breezes, and the peaceful serenity of Southwind along with abundant wildlife including birds, armadillos, raccoons, deer, and foxes.